Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 Hair Trends

In the hopes of getting inspiration for my own locks, I have done a ton of research on current hairstyle trends for the coming year. I was hoping for a few shorter style ideas, but that wasn't happening. It's seems like styles are either really long (which I have and I'm sooo bored of ) or super short (which is great for Miley Cyrus and maybe Anne Hathaway, but certainly not me) So my search for a great haircut failed but I did pick up on some trends along the way, here they are...


  • low buns and slick low ponytails, easy breezy anyone can do it
  • braids, harder to do yourself, but that's what friends are for
  • deep side parts, they are back in full force
  • headbands and jewels, an easy way to add color and fun to your style
  • pastel, good placement and this is very pretty
  • auburn and rich browns, red is calling me, it's been a while
  • wait for it...ombre, it's been years but she's here to stay
  • and ps girls...we'll be seeing orange lips and nails of all shades. Jessica Alba let the cat out of the bag!




















ombre check
deep side part check
orange lips BOOM




photo credit:
forever21
Fischer: Glamcheck.com
Alba: Bossip.com
Fox: Makeupforlife.net
Cyrus: Mileycyrus.blogspot.com
fashion week: rizzierischools.com
  









No comments:

Post a Comment