Tuesday, September 7, 2010

To Bang or not to Bang? That is the question

I'm not talking about the Mile High Club (which by the way is totally gross) I'm talking hair here! The number one question I get from women is "I was thinking about bangs, what do you think?" Bangs are a commitment, and if you are like me, sometimes committing to something for a lengthy period of time is an issue. I tell people that if it's something you want to try, do so in the winter. The number one reason is if you cut a bang in the summer it's a nightmare if you go swimming, exercise, or do anything where you are going to get your hair wet with no blow dryer in sight. Like I said bangs are a commitment and even if you don't usually style your hair, you HAVE to style you bangs. So with that said, winter is coming girls and it's now the perfect time to start looking at pictures of different styles that interest you. Cut these pics out of magazines, print a pic from the net, etc... just have something to show your stylist. There are many different ways to wear a bang, it all depends on your current hairstyle, which way you part your hair, the length between your hairline and eyebrow, any cowlicks you have, how long or short you want to wear them, side, straight, on and on you get the point. Good Luck Beautiful People! I'm sure you will wear them well.

2 comments:

  1. I vote bangs. Let's do this, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina I think any age is appropriate. I guess it would depend on your current hairstyle. Can you describe it or send me a picture? Send pics to btrfly3216@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete