Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Voyages of a Jumpseat Beauty Consultant

Wow...the first word, first sentence, first paragraph, first page of this brand new voyage into the blog world. I have been contemplating this idea or more importantly this commitment for over a year now. I am a flight attendant, hairstylist, makeup artist, mixoloigist, creativist, self proclaimed snowboard bum turned beach bum-for-life. I fly for a living now but in my past life I was a nail technician in New Jersey, makeup artist in Manhattan and a hairstylist/makeup artist/bartender in Vermont...long story. I find that when I'm flying with new people and I tell them what I used to do they always have several questions for me pertaining to beauty. I do my best to answer honestly and it is a great way to pass the time in the sky. I've been told by many crewmembers that I should start a blog...here we are. I hope you like what you read. Please let me know if you do and if you don't, well, like my mom always said "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all". Ha

2 comments:

  1. Brooke,
    I love your blog. You have such talent in so many ways................As I always said to you and your sister and brother......."you have to share" Love you lots my talented beautiful daugther.

    ReplyDelete